Mountain Of Dreams (Zelda) Mountain Of Dreams (Zelda)

Crazy awesome

'nough said

Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

very inventive

amazing how you can turn a meal into such a hilarious song. i want some fried eggs now...with bacon

Rig - Brewing Coffee Rig - Brewing Coffee

wait a few months...

and there will be a techno remix of this. it sounds like your coffee maker is riding a skateboard.

p.s. everyone needs to 5 this so it shows up on the front page, just so everyone can lol at it

Rig responds:

I'm lolling

_-=[Don't Tell Me Again]=-_ _-=[Don't Tell Me Again]=-_

i'm imagining a cartoon...

Link, downing a bottle of milk in a bar, telling how he saved the princess for the X-th time, and the patrons imagining ways to get him to shut up in thought bubbles

Fading Secrets - F-777 Fading Secrets - F-777

Awsome

anything with bad-ass piano and/or violin wins in my book. i don't know why, but it seems something is missing that should be there

-Sunset- -Sunset-

Friends at a festival

that's what this makes me think of. A group of friends brought together by hardship find time to go to a festival and a playful fight develops (~0:49) which then develops into something much greater (~1:17). simply beautiful, 5/5 10/10 +download and favorite!

-Frenzy- -Frenzy-

Not exactly industrial...

Its an electronic of sorts, but it doesn't have the "heavy" industrial feel. I don't think NG has a classification besides misc for this, however, on to the review. Over all its pretty good, but it's kind of repetitive. The high-pitched beep seems to me abit ear piercing, but neither of these should detract to much from your score. 5/5 9/10

-=LJC=- Amygdalic Atrophy -=LJC=- Amygdalic Atrophy

sweetness

this sounds like it would make awesome background music to a flash version of Dead Space or something similar

We Belong {=MMD=} We Belong {=MMD=}

good

as you said its an old creation, and it could use some improvement, but as for continuing with an electric guitar i say we need to listen to a newly made song (hint hint). Honestly, i think a electric guitar/piano piece might be interesting, something i have yet to come across.

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

awsome

however, it does seem like something could be added to improve it, but i'm not much a dance expert to suggest anything beyond that.